Sheikh Hamiduddin Nagauri was the caliph of Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti. He had some land in Sawali village located in Nagaur on which he used to cultivate himself. His wife used to weave clothes by spinning cotton. He died in 1274 AD and was buried at Nagaur. His tomb was built by Khwaja Hussain Nagauri. Sultan Muhammad bin Tughluq built a wall around the tomb in 1332.